The Work and Health Programme is a programme commissioned by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and in partnership with Reed, which is designed to support unemployed people with health conditions or disabilities back into work.
At Attend, we specialise in supporting adults with an acquired brain injury within the boroughs of Merton, Sutton, Croydon, and Kingston upon Thames in achieving their vocational goals.
Support through the programme:
- Hands on support with a Job Support Advisor with building strong CVs, cover letters, and submitting relevant job applications
- Creating a personal development plan to overcome health-related barriers to sustainable employment
- Accessing regular mock interviews with corporate organisations
- Personal mentorship and coaching
- Access to training opportunities
- In-work support
If you would like further information on the Work & Health programme or would like to have a conversation with the team about accessing it, please contact us using the following information:
Telephone: 0207 307 2570