We aim to instil the confidence back into brain injury survivors and equip individuals with the support needed to return to work.
We understand that returning to work after a brain injury can feel overwhelming. Through the Attend employment programme, we aim to instil the confidence back into brain injury survivors and equip individuals with the support needed to return to work.
The first step will be to meet with us and from there, we will help you to:
- Understand the barriers that are stopping you from returning to work
- Develop an achievable plan on your journey with returning to work
- Establish realistic and meaningful job goals
Once we have a plan, you will have access to our Employment programme where you will receive one-to-one support with achieving your goals. You will be paired up with a member of the team who will have a background in working with people who have had a brain injury and will provide support with every step of the process.
On the programme, you will be invited in on a weekly basis to receive support with:
- Creating and tailoring a strong CV & cover letter
- Finding suitable job vacancies online
- Writing & submitting tailored job applications
You will have the opportunity to attend mock interviews held by our corporate partners. These interviews will take place at the partners’ premises and will include:
- A full 30-40 minute interview based on your job goals
- 10-15 minute feedback of the interview (by the interview panel)
- A full video recording of the interview
Once you are successful in finding employment, we will support you with the first steps of starting work. This can be support with completing initial paperwork, contacting your employer or developing the confidence to discuss your brain injury.
If you would like further information on the Employment Programme or would like to have a conversation with the team about accessing it, please contact us using the following information:
Telephone: 0207 307 2570